Wednesday 19 June 2013

Missed signals ??

Is it just me or do lads always seem to give you missed signals??
Boys are so confusing like how they give you so many little signs which convince you that they seem to have some sort of feelings for you then go off to some 'perfect' girl! 


This is my story: I'm single and depressed, everyone I know is either going out with someone or at least talking to someone but me , oh me , I'm talking to no one and feeling quite lonely tbh! I used to a really really nice lad the other week which lasted bout a month but all of a sudden we stopped and acted like we never even spoke before :( anyways I know this one boys, he's not the ones from e other post as I'm decided to just be close friends which is soo much better; well this boys just keeps giving me these small but noticeable signs that got be thinking.. He always seems to get my attention  and sometimes even touching my back or arm as he does it. We talked loads the other while I was out, shared a drink and hugged at the end of the night as he went in with a goodnight. The problem to this story is that he seems to really like this younger girl who is the prettiest girl I have seen in my school. She's nice , friendly and utterly gorgeous. He's obsessed with her and its clear that he likes her a load. I kinda feel stupid as I started liking him but not I'm confused what to do. This girl doesn't want a boyfriend but I reckon this boys her expecting to that... 
Does anyone have this same problem as well?? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment