Sunday 26 January 2014

Luke Brooks is perfect!!

Hey guys, its been soooooo long since I've wrote on this but I have been busy doing things, I had my sweet 16th party a couple of months I go and it has the best ever! I know how to party ;) ......
Anyway basically the last few months of last year were so good and hopefully 2014 is a good year .... So this blog is about my new big obsession and how I need to get a sort of life. Ha!
Luke brooks is my obsession and its pretty big, I started watching the funny as fuck videos of Janoskians a while ago and honestly I couldn't stop!! That's when it started ahahha!
So now I think im in love with Luke Brooks and he doesn't even know I exist :( its sad real sad tbh! I mean hes like perfect:
(my lists are so cool)
  • He has TATTOOOSSS (loads of them too)
  • He loves the biebs (and that's hot)
  • He has a super sense of humour (a weird but awesome one)
  • He has a hot body (damnnnnn)
  • He has curly and cute hair (Brown AND blonde, omg!!!)
  • He has the cutest eyes and lips (yummy)
  • He's a hot aussie (accents and all)
  • He's single (and ready to mingle)
I just love him!!! I wish I could just go up to him and kiss his beautiful face off!!!!!






So whos your obsessions??? I wanna know!!!!!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment